Easy Tips For Spray Painting Your Furniture
If you are looking for an easy and cost-effective way of adding a dash of colour to your furniture, consider spray painting. It is a fun alternative to painting your furniture with a brush; it will save you a lot more time and energy, plus it is less messy. There are a few steps you can take to ensure that the process is hassle-free.
Five Tips For Spray Painting Wooden Furniture
1. Cover all valuable items: Cover the floor and other furniture so that you don’t get spray paint on them.
2. Sand down the surface: Use sand paper to make the surface of your wooden furniture smoother and more even. A smooth service will be much easier to spray paint. If there are stubborn stains, add turpentine to a bowl of warm water and use a cloth to wipe over the surface of your furniture.
3. Wear protective gear: Make sure that you have a face mask to cover your mouth so that you don’t inhale the paint and primer fumes.
4. Apply primer: It’s always best to apply primer before you spray paint; this will act as a protective layer, which will make the paint last longer.
5. Have fun painting: Now you are ready to play! Spray paint from side to side across your piece of furniture. Use light coats so as to get the best results.
In order for your piece of furniture to come out the exact way you want it to, glossy and looking brand new, you need to purchase high-quality spray paint. Sprayon is a premium spray paint brand; it is suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.